25 Charterhouse Square, London,
Refurbished offices and two retail units
6,521 sq ft — 19,630 sq ft (nia) available
25 Charterhouse Square sits between the Charterhouse and Smithfield Market in the diverse and thriving district of Farringdon.
25 Charterhouse Square is within 2-3 minutes' walk of Barbican and Farringdon stations and is 100 metres from the new Farringdon East Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) entrance hall, due to open in December 2018.
- Downflow air conditioning via an integrated raised floor plenum system
- Plasterboard ceilings with suspended LED lumieres
- Fully accessible raised floors - typically 350mm void
- Finished floor to ceiling height - typically c 3m
- Design criteria - 1 person/8 sq m
- Two 13 person passenger lifts
- 360 degree terrace on the 6th floor
- 90 secure bicycle spaces
- Separate male and female changing facilities
- 9 showers, 94 lockers and a drying room
- 5 car parking spaces on Charterhouse Square
- BREEAM rating of "Excellent"
- Wired Score Gold
Provisional EPC rating: B (33)
Click to view the floor plans for this property.
|Accommodation||Available||Floor Area IPMS 3*||Floor Area NIA**|
|Sq ft||Sq m||Sq ft||Sq m|
|3rd floor||Now||TBC||TBC||6,521 sq ft||605.8 sq m|
|2nd floor||Now||TBC||TBC||6,527 sq ft||606.4 sq m|
|1st floor||Now||TBC||TBC||6,582 sq ft||611.5 sq m|
|Retail 1||Now||TBC||TBC||2,965 sq ft||275.5 sq m|
|Retail 2||Now||TBC||TBC||2,173 sq ft||201.9 sq m|
|Total Floor Area||TBC||TBC||24,768 sq ft||2,301.0 sq m|
To enquire about this property, please call us on 020 7029 3610
*IPMS3: International Property Measurement Standard for Office Buildings adopted on 1st January 2016 forming a part of RICS Property Measurement which supersedes the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th edition.
**NIA: Net Internal Area as classified under the RICS Code of Measuring Practice, 6th edition.
Total Floor Area (IPMS 3):
Total Floor Area (NIA):
19,630 sq ft (1,823.7 sq m)
Rent: £75.00 per sq ft per annum exclusive (VAT payable)
Rates: Estimated at £19.70 per sq ft per annum payable
Service Charge: Estimated at £9.00 per sq ft per annum (VAT payable)
Lease: A new FRI lease for a term by arrangement, outside the 1954 Act, directly from the landlord.
Viewings + Info
Viewings strictly by appointment only through joint sole agents, Ingleby Trice and Knight Frank.
Enter your details below and one of our agents will get back to you.
Call for information: 020 7029 3610